Comarcal Valle de Güímar
awarded two medals at Bacchus 2006
- The BRUMAS de Ayosa ESPUMOSO Brut Nature
was the star last Christmas.
- The latest wines of the new year are now on the market
- What novelties does BRUMAS de Ayosa have for this year?
- Wines from Bodega Comarcal Valle de Güímar took part in AGROCANARIAS 2004 held in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria in April.
- Wines from Bodega Comarcal Valle de Güímar took part in the WORLD GOURMET CLUB FAIR (SALÓN INTERNACIONAL DEL CLUB DEL GOURMET) held in Madrid’s Casa de Campo Exhibition Centre.
- Bodega Comarcal Valle de Güímar took part in “The London International Wines & Spirits Fair” held in London between 18 and 20 May 2004. Its Brumas de Ayosa Brut Nature Reserva 2000 was a great surprise.
- The Winery has been collaborating in a “Grape Delivery Quality Control and Must Fermentation Automation” project run by Instrumentación Industrial Canaria, S.L.
- Machinery, Modernisation and New Facilities Project
for 2003 and 2004 geared towards improving the quality of its